Sunday, February 15, 2009

AC 360 Blog

I was having a little trouble sleeping the other night so I went up and turned on the TV and was watching Anderson Cooper 360. Ben Affleck was on sharing his experiences when he went to the DRC and is speaking out about what is going on. Now I am really awake so I went to my computer and knowing that they have a blog and that people can leave comments for all to see, I thought OK here I go, what do I have to lose. I just did a little blurp about our concerns about the women of the Congo and put in our blog address. All this at 3am in the morning.....but we are on there. Check out AC 360 blog. We have to be diligent about taking any possible advantage to get our project out there so that we can realize our dream of helping some of those unfortunate women in the Congo. When you listen to some of their stories, we too have to gain strength from these women and how they carry on despite what is happening to them and those around them.

No comments: